248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Getting Black Hole Generator to a steady output

2 years ago

Hi There,

as always the new Content of this Mod is superb.

I just jumped into the Game, researched the tech and tried to get the Black Hole Generator to Work. but i can`t get it to produce Steady Energy, instead it runs extreme to 600TW in seconds (feeding Artificial Crystal Matrix) and then stop working. How do i get a steady Output?

I`m also looking forward to the White Hole Generator....Many, Many Thanks

2 years ago

Hi There,

as always the new Content of this Mod is superb.

I just jumped into the Game, researched the tech and tried to get the Black Hole Generator to Work. but i can`t get it to produce Steady Energy, instead it runs extreme to 600TW in seconds (feeding Artificial Crystal Matrix) and then stop working. How do i get a steady Output?

I`m also looking forward to the White Hole Generator....Many, Many Thanks

you need to supply it constantly with items (doesnt matter which sort of - 3-5 belts should be enough) and stabilizers at beast one yellow inserter constantly inserting them. The reactor will stop if it doesnt have any consumable mass left or stable reaches 0.

2 years ago

Ive tried this, but my reaktor wattage climbes (i.e. 2,9 PW) till it runs out of consumable matter, when i constantly insert Stabilizers with a yellow inserter and matter with three belts. Nearly getting mad about this, ive also tried to match the Stabilizer vs matter inserting rate but it also doesn`t help

2 years ago

Ive tried this, but my reaktor wattage climbes (i.e. 2,9 PW) till it runs out of consumable matter, when i constantly insert Stabilizers with a yellow inserter and matter with three belts. Nearly getting mad about this, ive also tried to match the Stabilizer vs matter inserting rate but it also doesn`t help

https://discord.gg/DhPxNAJ3nt

2 years ago

Thanks for the offer, i got it working properly,

my mistake was to low input on the stabilizers...

3 Belts Steelplates and 1 yellow inserter Stabilizers seems to work.....

now the poweroutput keeps rising but the Generator runs constantly. 1.2 PW that´s enormous

New response