248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1

i Industrial Revolution 2

3 years ago

Hi,

For IR2 + caster star engine recipes should be useful returning the base ores instead a plates. (For crushing and washing and combine them for other ores)

• IR2 have 2 more base ores (tin-ore & gold-ore) and gems (ruby-gem, diamond-gem, sapphire-gem) it will great adding too.

Ty, nice addon.

3 years ago

Hi,

For IR2 + caster star engine recipes should be useful returning the base ores instead a plates. (For crushing and washing and combine them for other ores)

• IR2 have 2 more base ores (tin-ore & gold-ore) and gems (ruby-gem, diamond-gem, sapphire-gem) it will great adding too.

Ty, nice addon.

included those ingots for the star engine in the last update

3 years ago

Sounds like you need void miners.

3 years ago

Returning the ore can be avoid using the miners its true, i think is not a good idea.

Now on update 0.4.2 the star casting recipes can get the IR2 ingots its more better, i like the change.

Ty

New response