248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1

i [DONE?] Add somekind of use for lightoil!

3 years ago

excess light oil just bottlenecks the entire factorio with no clean solution to it

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

excess light oil just bottlenecks the entire factorio with no clean solution to it

isnt light oil cracking into petrolium a solution? If you have a better idea make sure to let me know.

3 years ago

some really inefficent void method would be nice like a burning generator

3 years ago

some really inefficent void method would be nice like a burning generator

seems a bit redundant since u can make solid fuel out of light oil and then burn that or does this take to much time?

3 years ago

the fuel value is too high, you dont burn it fast enough.

3 years ago

the fuel value is too high, you dont burn it fast enough.

ok i think i know a solution

3 years ago

i currently use a one way pump to the main oil system and another from refinieries to use the produced first it is inconvinient but it works still if a mod adds a problem it should add an 'original' solution to it in my opinion

3 years ago

i currently use a one way pump to the main oil system and another from refinieries to use the produced first it is inconvinient but it works still if a mod adds a problem it should add an 'original' solution to it in my opinion and ye smy initial argument is invalid there is an actual clean solution to it

3 years ago

i currently use a one way pump to the main oil system and another from refinieries to use the produced first it is inconvinient but it works still if a mod adds a problem it should add an 'original' solution to it in my opinion and ye smy initial argument is invalid there is an actual clean solution to it

i see - still i think ill add a procedure to use lightoil to get some more artifial energy crystals or at least speed up the proccess of making them

3 years ago

just updated!

New response