248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g [DONE] EM suspension train Recomendation

3 years ago

There isnt a fluid wagon version.

3 years ago

Sorry if that was rude, didnt mean it as such.

3 years ago

Sorry if that was rude, didnt mean it as such.

no problem

3 years ago

I also think Fluid-Wagons would clean- and speed-up the game since my Oil-Trains whith nuclear Rocket fuel always are in the way of the much faster EM Trains. Therefore I think they would add quite a lot to this Mod
Would be glad to see them....

3 years ago

I also think Fluid-Wagons would clean- and speed-up the game since my Oil-Trains whith nuclear Rocket fuel always are in the way of the much faster EM Trains. Therefore I think they would add quite a lot to this Mod
Would be glad to see them....

OK i will include them alongside the next graphics update - maybe even with black and white hole generators!

3 years ago

That sounds great, many thanks again for your efforts and your great Work....

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That sounds great, many thanks again for your efforts and your great Work....

tanker wagon added, some new graphics too - more will follow the next days...
black and white generators will take some time though, first i will work on those old graphics.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That´s pretty good news, Thank You, even though i couldn´t build some of them, they just wont show up in the crafting screen, in the tech-tree screen they are shown together with the EM Lokomotive and the Cargo Wagon. Perhaps this is an issue when they are reserched before the Fluid Wagans where added?
Your new grafics are loking great, especialy the new beacon design.

3 years ago

That´s pretty good news, Thank You, even though i couldn´t build some of them, they just wont show up in the crafting screen, in the tech-tree screen they are shown together with the EM Lokomotive and the Cargo Wagon. Perhaps this is an issue when they are reserched before the Fluid Wagans where added?
Your new grafics are loking great, especialy the new beacon design.

yes you could use some commands to reload the tech tree - i will build a migration script into the next version to fix that issue.

3 years ago

That would be perfect, many Thanks again btw do you have a patreon page?

3 years ago

That would be perfect, many Thanks again btw do you have a patreon page?

no need ty - feedback is more than enough :D

New response