248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b [SOLVED] Lead into Tokamak?

3 years ago

This does not work for no visible reason. Please check it

3 years ago

Hi - what does not work? pumping liquid lead (500°) into the tokamak?

3 years ago

hi dev :-)
i have connected pipes to the tokamak - and stellarator. And it does not input the liquid lead (500°). Meanwhile i found out i have to flush the pipes before connection them to the reactor (for what ever reason), and then it works. Maybe you have to look into the mechanics of the temperature level of the lead. maybe there is a bug.

3 years ago

hi dev :-)
i have connected pipes to the tokamak - and stellarator. And it does not input the liquid lead (500°). Meanwhile i found out i have to flush the pipes before connection them to the reactor (for what ever reason), and then it works. Maybe you have to look into the mechanics of the temperature level of the lead. maybe there is a bug.

It think i know whats the problem, did you use very long pipes to connect the lead cycles?

3 years ago

at first i used long pipes, it worked, then i re-arranged the tokamak and it stopped working.
i used pumps, shorter pipe lengths (2 pipes only). but the only thing that could solve the issue was flushing the pipe system before re-connecting.

do you use discord? i could show you on my server

3 years ago

yeah sure

3 years ago

at first i used long pipes, it worked, then i re-arranged the tokamak and it stopped working.
i used pumps, shorter pipe lengths (2 pipes only). but the only thing that could solve the issue was flushing the pipe system before re-connecting.

yeah sure

3 years ago

yeah sure

whats your discord name?

3 years ago

yeah sure

whats your discord name?

PreLeyZero#6056

New response