248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g [SOLVED] Water Turbine and Pressurizer Not working

3 years ago

I've got an electric boiler generating steam at 165 degrees and water going into the pressurizer. The pressurizer sees the water input but isn't showing getting any steam. The it's rotated correctly and the steam input is connected via pipe to the electric boiler. Basically, it's all lined up properly according to arrows and it's receiving power. No pressurized water is being created to turn the water turbine. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi - is steam getting into the prssurizer, are you playing with squeak through?
Can you try to put a pipe between pressurizer and boiler which boiler are you using?

3 years ago

I figured it out. I was creating excess water that was stopping production. I linked an electric boiler to it and did the red X to get rid of water into steam. Works just fine now. It would be cool of someone could make a youtube video for how the 248k mod works. It's a great mod and I'm really liking it but learning things is a bit confusing.

3 years ago

I figured it out. I was creating excess water that was stopping production. I linked an electric boiler to it and did the red X to get rid of water into steam. Works just fine now. It would be cool of someone could make a youtube video for how the 248k mod works. It's a great mod and I'm really liking it but learning things is a bit confusing.

I did start to make a ingame wiki for such things (upper left corner of ingame screen)- if you can list me what confuses you/ needs a bit of explanation i could include it + some blueprints for quick access.

New response