248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b [SOLVED] Beacon not linking

3 years ago

So, I made the kl1 core, a kl1 beacon, put a productivity module into the core, and stuck the Kl1 linker into the beacon. Why isn't the beacon pushing the productivity into the T2 assemblers next to it?

3 years ago

So, I made the kl1 core, a kl1 beacon, put a productivity module into the core, and stuck the Kl1 linker into the beacon. Why isn't the beacon pushing the productivity into the T2 assemblers next to it?

The core has to be running and the recipe which the assembler is crafting has to support productivity. Can you try another recipe like gears, does it work with that? If not try replacing the beacon

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The assemblers that are around the beacon are making: Electronic circuits, copper wires, and Automation Science packs.

I also threw in an efficiency module into the core.

Okay, so the core running DOES allow the beacon to do stuff. Unfortunately, this also means that NOTHING ELSE is running due to power demands...
When I first got it running, I thought it was just to make the linker or something (one-time investment for that specific core, if I break and replace it I'd need to pay the cost again), not that you need a constant stream of stone to keep it running (stone -> crystals -> memory/processing)
I'll just leave it unplugged (no fluid pipes running to it) until I get more power...

On a side note. Why does the Water pressurizer not like to output into a pipe?

3 years ago

The assemblers that are around the beacon are making: Electronic circuits, copper wires, and Automation Science packs.

I also threw in an efficiency module into the core.

Okay, so the core running DOES allow the beacon to do stuff. Unfortunately, this also means that NOTHING ELSE is running due to power demands...
When I first got it running, I thought it was just to make the linker or something (one-time investment for that specific core, if I break and replace it I'd need to pay the cost again), not that you need a constant stream of stone to keep it running (stone -> crystals -> memory/processing)
I'll just leave it unplugged (no fluid pipes running to it) until I get more power...

On a side note. Why does the Water pressurizer not like to output into a pipe?

small mistake on my side - should now work properly

3 years ago

small mistake on my side - should now work properly

The pressurizer is now working correctly, thanks!

New response