Error

You have to be logged in to access this page.

Crafting Combinator


Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
4 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
21.6K
Manufacturing

g log file issue

9 years ago

perhaps you may want to address this issue?

From: C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\factorio-current.log
...
17.587 Loading mod bobmodules 0.15.2 (data-updates.lua)
17.988 Loading mod angelssmelting 0.3.0 (data-updates.lua)
18.280 Loading mod PickerExtended 2.4.0 (data-final-fixes.lua)
18.574 Loading mod crafting_combinator 0.7.0 (data-final-fixes.lua)
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: steam-engine
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: iron-gear-wheel
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: electronic-circuit
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: electric-mining-drill
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: burner-mining-drill
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: pipe
18.578 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: submachine-gun
18.579 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: cannon-shell
18.579 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: explosive-cannon-shell
18.579 Script data-final-fixes.lua:78: Icon not found for: steel-plate
...
...
18.988 Loading mod angelsrefining 0.3.0 (data-updates.lua)
...

9 years ago

Hi, thanks for pointing this out, I'm playing vanilla 0.15 right now so I didn't notice.
The problem is fixed in 0.7.1 along with a couple other issues I noticed while doing it.

I don't know why this post is here 5 times, but it would be nice if you could delete the other 4 so it's not too cluttered here.

Cheers TRK

New response