Diesel Locomotive deprecated

Adds functionality and a locomotive for using fluids as fuel. Can use heavy oil, light oil, or diesel (if added by another mod), or all three. Configurable in Settings -> Mod Settings. (I am no longer playing this game or supporting this mod. I see someone else made a successor, though: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/dieselTrains)

Content
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Trains

g Need Help.

6 years ago

So I installed the game thinking "Yes! realistic trains! and a way to use my excess oil to make KS power fuel for the train! Great! start a new game to be safe and to test it, then find out it doesn't work, no pipes will hook up to it, Am I doing something wrong?

6 years ago

Use vanilla pump like how you fill up fluid wagon

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I did and it still won't accept the fluid as fuel, it won't accept chemical fuel either, it shows the updated graphics of the pump working but it won't accept the fluid, tried with oil, light, heavy and even KS power Diesel, nothing is being accepted for some reason.

Maybe its one of the other mods that I have installed, not sure, but I am sure none of them alter the base locomotive.

Edit: Seems additional turrets changes it.

6 years ago

Can you post the all your mods and your savegame on the forum (the diesel locomotive thread)