|License:||The Unlicense (Public Domain)|
|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.0 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Tired of accidentally burning the only forest that buffer your factory pollution from those nasty bitter. Fear no more, the fire extinguisher is here for you.
I'M CURRENTLY WAITING FOR THE DEVS TO FIX THIS BUG BEFORE I ADD MORE FEATURE TO THIS MOD...
The mod still work fine thought, you just have to think of it as a high tech permanent tree fireproofing solution that only stick if the tree is a little hot first :P
You can also check my chainsaw mod if you need a way to stop a forest fire. You just cut a line in the forest in front of the fire like in real life.
- Version 0.16.0 (december 13, 2017) : Updated to work with 0.16
- Version 0.15.0 (april 24, 2017) : Updated to work with 0.15.1
- Version 0. (july 10, 2016) : Added white smoke that flow in the wind, removed shadow and ground texture, doubled the amount of particle.
- Version 0.1.3 (july 3, 2016) : Added entity name check on "on_trigger_created_entity" to prevent conflict with other mod.
- Version 0.1.2 (july 2, 2016) : Initial release.