The Bugs. They're made out of meat.
There's no doubt about it. We killed dozens of them, from different parts of the planet, and they all dropped the same loot. They're completely meat.
That's impossible. What about the acid spitters we saw? What creates the biter spawner buildings? Their architect is who we want to contact.
They made the buildings. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made them.
Colonizing meat... This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?
- Kill biters for meat.
- Burn meat in furnaces.
- Extract blood from the meat, then use Blood Boilers to generate steam for power.
- Extract bones from the meat, and use them for armaments against the bugs.
- Squeeze the meat into highly compressed meat cubes, a renewable solid fuel alternative.
- Corrupt Bots into automated meat harvesting solutions.
- Build questionably ethical meat farms around spawners.
- (todo) Build biter pheromone capsules from the fleshy components, to encourage waves/spawner growth
It seems harsh, but there is a limit; do we really want to make friends with meat?
I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say? 'Hello, meat. How are the nests going?'
- Angels Petrochem/Smelting: Updates recipes/buildings
- Bob's Greenhouses: Recommended as a wood supply for Compressed Meat Cubes; adds fertilizer recipe from bones.
- Rampant/Bobs Enemies: Seem to work fine. Bigger biters = more meat.
v0.1.6 - 2019-08-19
- Removed Bone Armor (crashes in 0.17, and kinda useless without the Bone Axe)
v0.1.5 - 2019-08-15
- Updated to Factorio 0.17.0
- Removed Bone Axe (since axes aren't in vanilla anymore)
v0.1.4 - 2017-12-25
- Fixed Bob's Greenhouse extra fertilizer recipe not showing
- Fixed Angel's Bioprocessing Cellulose Fiber not being used in Compressed Cube recipe (thanks @EPSIL0N)
v0.1.3 - 2017-12-14
- Fixed Blood Boilers heating blood in 0.16, instead of producing steam
- Bone Armor, Compressed Meat Cubes recipe now cheaper
v0.1.2 - 2017-12-13:
- Updated to Factorio 0.16.0
- Optimized meat spawning
v0.1.1 - 2017-12-10:
- Balance: Doubled stack sizes, halved bullet clip size
- Corrected optional dependencies to Angel's Petrochem + Smelting