|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.1.0 (2 years ago)|
Hacked Splitters mods Factorio, adding a new class of splitters—the "hacked splitter". These splitters perfectly balance transport belt inputs, but can no longer effectively manage multi-item belts (though you are willing to try).
Update 2018: Presently I am not planning on updating this mod for two main reasons--1) I don't use them anymore; and 2) native priority splitters opens up more vanilla options albeit different ones. For your current hacked splitter needs, see this republish. (Note: I've not used it; YMMV.)
- Factorio update 0.15;
- Published overclock mode--see the unreleased
- Disabled the three distinguishing white hatch-marks until lo- and hi-res versions both can be done.
- The hacked fast splitter only compresses at 98%, but fully compresses with overclock enabled;
- No distinguishing graphics between normal and hacked splitters;
- Bob's Logistics hasn't been released and as such wasn't tested.
- Added an overclock toggle per splitter, settable with
SHIFT-Owhen selecting the splitter. This disables the splitter's backoff logic allowing it to draw equally from the inputs. The downside is that it requires more processing time. Use wisely.
- Performance improvements;
- Repair older upgrade-planner save files;
- Fixed migration from 1.0.5 (reported by Doublespin); and
- Handle multiple
robot_pre_minedevents for same item (issue #8).
- Fixed case where three of four outbound lines were blocked (issue #5).
- Factorio 0.14 update. For Factorio 0.13, download this.
- An offending mod was wiping out the global
utilmodule. Instead of relying on the global namespace,
require "util"when needed (issue #2).
- Support for Bob's Logistics mod.
- Removed splitter images and refactored the entities to use animation layers for the hatch marks.
- Recalculate update frequency when dependent mods (e.g.,
base) are updated in the event they change their belts' speeds.
- Patch for case where the entity becomes invalid (issue #1).
session_tickas it was not needed and might cause a multiplayer desync.
- Fixed express belt compression in main processing loop (reported by goofy183).