|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||2.2.3 (13 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Adds four new structures for removing unwanted fluids, gases and items:
- Flare Stack - destroys liquids and gases, with a giant flame and emitted light
- Gas Vent - vents liquids and gases without the light show
- Incinerator - uses fuel to destroy any non fuel item (and wood)
- Electric Incinerator - like the incinerator only using electric power, and can destroy any fuel item
Please note that burner incinerators won't destroy fuel items, with a specific exception made for wood. This is so the incinerator can be supplied with belted fuel without simply destroying all of it and ignoring other items.
As of Flare Stack 2.1.5 there is now a mod setting to control how many units of fluid are burned per second. Default is 10.
As of Flare Stack 2.1.0 for Factorio 0.15, the only difference between the flare stack and gas vent is cosmetic, they both destroy any fluid. Incinerators now only destroy solid items.
In 0.14, the flare/vent lists need to be manually defined. For more details and instructions on adding custom fluids to the Flare Stack or Gas Vent recipe lists, see the forums thread.
- 2.2.3 - 2019/03/10 - Fixed gas vent and electric incinerator not being enabled if tech was already researched
- 2.2.2 - 2019/03/08 - Tech and incinerator power tweaks, can destroy all fuel items in electric incinerator
- 2.2.1 - 2019/02/28 - Fixed crash when creating incineration recipes for items with changed icon sizes
- 2.2.0 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.17
- 2.1.7 - 2018/02/16 - Updated to meet new prototype definition requirements added in Factorio 0.16.24
- 2.1.6 - 2017/12/17 - Fixed two incompatibility bugs (missing fuel values and incorrect suffixes in some mods)
- 2.1.5 - 2017/12/16 - Update to 0.16, add in-game setting to control fluid burn rate
- 2.1.4 - 2017/05/28 - Fixed red "NO" circle appearing on some item icons
- 2.1.3 - 2017/05/26 - Can now incinerate weapons and other equipment, info overlay now shows item being burned
- 2.1.2 - 2017/05/25 - Can incinerate fuel items again, but only those with less energy than coal (eg wood, small power poles), added German localisation thanks to bNarFProfCrazy
- 2.1.1 - 2017/05/23 - Fixed smoke having incorrect offset when rotating incinerator, can no longer incinerate fuel items
- 2.1.0 - 2017/04/29 - 0.15 release, flare stack and vent now accept all fluids, use whichever fits your theme
- 2.0.1 - 2016/08/27 - 0.14 release
- 2.0.0 - 2016/07/03 - 0.13 release