Keniras Random Recipes

by Kenira

Randomizes recipes (amount of ingredients and products, crafting time) as well as many other things that can be toggled individually like belt speed, crafting speeds, energy consumption, weapon damage...

a month ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Crash on game start

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi.
I just got this error:
https://prnt.sc/qHbWBTBdu3XG
It seems like that your mod makes the Underground Pipe way to long, bc without your mod it works totally fine. ^^

2 years ago

By the way, I also noticed that your mod does not adjust the loaders of Krastorio 2. Now all my red belts are at 80 per second and the loaders are still at 30 per second. Is there a way to include them?

2 years ago

Added a limit to the max possible underground pipe length so that should be fixed, and the loaders also get synced now in the new release. Let me know if you run into any more issues.

2 years ago

Yes, I still have something here:
https://prnt.sc/Vq2bg5KKB8r9
I had totally forgotten that, because I had entered it myself in the blacklist. Would be great if you could put that into the blacklist^^

2 years ago

and the loaders also get synced now in the new release.

Are they only synced when you start over? because with me they still have the same speed as before the update....

2 years ago

I also just noticed that while the range of the turrets is increased, the range of the ammo is still at the default value. As a result, the turrets shoot, but the bullets fly only a small distance.... I don't know if this is fixable but it would be nice if it was the same....

2 years ago

I think i know what happened with the loaders; interaction with other mods i had installed on the test install. Will be fixed in new version.

For the other issues: please send a save file. Can't really debug properly without one.

2 years ago

here is a Link to the Save:
https://we.tl/t-jpT9pLKADi

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for that. Loaders are fixed for this mod configuration now too. (EDIT: Or maybe not quite...superior syncs now; but advanced doesn't. looking into it more)
The Cardboard Box issue is also fixed.
The bullet issue is...probably fixed? That one was more complicated. It's a Krastorio2 specific issue with the realistic weapons setting that gives ammo separate range values too. Took some digging but I think i fixed it. Can't promise i fixed this issue in all possible cases and for all ammo types; but the normal gun turrets using rifle ammos properly work in my own tests using your save now. The animations are buggy though and won't extend the full flight path (not gonna fix that); but they will damage enemies properly.

2 years ago

Okay well i fixed the loaders again. Hopefully for good this time lol. (This time was a silly mistake on my part)

2 years ago

Super. But I will only be able to test it tomorrow because I will not play anything today. I will write immediately if something is not working as it should^^

2 years ago

ok. I tested it today and everything seems to work fine. So thanks again for the quick fix. :D

New response