Beacon Rebalance 2

by EvilPLa

Beacon rebalance mod that emulates the balance of Space Exploration's beacons, with an optional overload mechanic.

Content
a month ago
2.1
148
Mining Manufacturing

b [Done]Stable foundations

a month ago

Please, if you can, make it compatible with stable foundations.

Right now there's a bug every time you launch a save.
The warning icon appears on all machines affected by 1 beacon + tiles.

The machines still work so it's just a visual bug, but very annoying :/

a month ago

Actually, it's no longer just a visual bug - that was only on the original.
In this version, the machines are completely disabled :(

a month ago
(updated 11 days ago)

I'm aware of that https://mods.factorio.com/mod/StableFoundations/discussion/671e4665782fb7fde77bf281
Looks like I have to find a fix myself, the author of Stable foundations is no longer maintaining the mod.
Give me some time I look into it.

a month ago

I found a solution, please report back if you have any problems.

a month ago

no problems so far ^^ thank you

New response