Wireless Power

by rainboy

Balanced UPS-friendly universal power transfer with Tesseracts.

Content
1 year, 18 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g UPS issues

2 years ago

So I've been playing K2 + SE, and was using your mod for cross-surface power transfer. Turns out having a few thousand mk 3 uplinks and downlinks is pretty UPS-heavy, it cut my UPS down from 60 to 30. Not sure what (if anything) you can do, but some improvements would be great! I can't use the mk 4 ones because Bob's Power is incompatible with either Space Exploration or Krastorio2.

1 year, 18 days ago

I know I'm almost two years late to the party on this one, but I'm happy to let you know that I've added an Mk 4 recipe for Space Exploration. Further, I've added a setting that lets you manually tweak a cost / flow multiplier which can be increased if you wish to reduce the number of entities required to reach high loads.

1 year, 15 days ago

Sweet, thanks! :D

1 year, 15 days ago

Back during that run, I noticed specifically that the session in which I put down the tesseracts there really weren't any UPS issues, but the next time I reloaded the game, the UPS tanked dramatically.

1 year, 15 days ago

That's very interesting. I'm (slowly) working through a run with SE myself as part of testing these changes. When I get more built up, I'll play around a bit and see if I can replicate what you've noticed.

1 year, 11 days ago

Sweet! Back in that save I was spamming them out the ASS, as in I literally had probably over 100 GW of power on tesseracts, just to let you know the scale I was using the mod at lol

New response