Wireless Power

by rainboy

Balanced UPS-friendly universal power transfer with Tesseracts.

Content
1 year, 18 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Many mods incompatibilites

4 years ago

First of all, I'm running a LOT of mods, so that kind of thing is expected. I had the mod active for two days (but didn't use any of its content yet) and didn't come across any error or anything.

But today when I fired up the game, for some reason it was the crashfest. It happened namely with:
— Replicating Belts (unrecoverable error when trying to place the second end of a replicating belt. The first one worked fine.)
— Advanced Fluid Handling (“crashed” when trying to rotate the arrow on a 1 to 1 pipe to underground pipe. Funnily enough, although the game logged an "unrecoverable error" it didn't crash and basically just ignored it.)

The third one, I didn't take the time to read the error message, but it happened when I tried to deconstruct an uplink Tesseract MK2 when it decided to hog all my power just when a horde of biters rushed at my walls of laser turrets. #FeelsBad.

I'd give you the crash logs, but I don't know where to find them if there's any. I remember it saying something about placing entity or whatnot.

Anyway, it's a shame since I never got to actually see what this mod in action. -_-

4 years ago

I'll try to track these down when I get a chance. Might be a while unless you can get me line numbers and such.

Thanks for the reports!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Pretty sure the replicating belts bug will be fixed in 0.0.11 (I'd already corrected a bug, and my current version passes basic playtesting with replicating belt). Haven't checked out Advanced Fluid Handling yet, and don't quite know what to make of the third one you mentioned. I'll need more info and/or context for that one I think.

4 years ago

Maybe it's the same thing as that Robot Mining mod? It causes an error when you try to mine the mining zone by hand, but works perfectly fine when you do the same thing with bots. I'll see if I can replicate the issue, and maybe grab the error message(s?) on the way.

Anyway, I'll reactivate the mod since you pushed the update. I'll keep you updated if I encounter these issues again.

4 years ago

Whew. Didn't think it'd take that long before I could make use of these on an AngelBob run. Anyway, just wanted to update you: all the issues I mentioned have (AFAIK) been solved since I didn't encounter any of this kind since then.

This thread has been locked.