The Wickerbeast (Playable Character)

by Niran

Explore, build, mine, automate and kill as a Wickerbeast.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago

g Pawprint?

1 year, 6 months ago

Eeeeee, fantastic mod, thank you! <3 I love the model quality and the animations.

Do you perhaps have any plans to mod the foot/pawprints?

1 year, 6 months ago

Aw, dang i knew there was something i still wanted to do! Of course. I'll have a look into how to make those soon.

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

I like how the new pawprint graphics turned out :3

If you'd still like some hleps, here's how I got pawprints working. https://gitlab.com/lexxyfox/factorio-wickerbeast-des/commit/00b67ba480d72c51cd9414bdbb6ad29e7417868e#8f047aacdab81814997d3ebe5f469bc0f284d08f

Update: miniMAXIme doesn't correctly scale the pawprint size, but the positioning is still correct. I don't play with that mod though... I like Des just the way they are!

1 year, 6 months ago

Omg! Thanks, i was bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out how to add them (i tried a similar approach but it didn't replace them). I'll get on adding them officiall ASAP and see what i can do about the scaling.

1 year, 6 months ago

Everything is implemented and should be ready to go.

About miniMAXIme, i do not use the global scaling for characters (by default all characters are scaled down to 80%, i've set that back up to 100% because the Engineer looked really artifacty with the new scaling), so all the scalings given in the character itself should work just fine (since technically miniMAXIme doesn't alter them at all), the character was also made with a 100% scaling in mind (rather than the default 80%).

Again many thanks for helping getting the footprints to work! I'm glad you like the mod.

1 year, 6 months ago

-snip-

1 year, 6 months ago

Hehe, happy to hlep with anything floofy-related! Ahhhhh, and my name is in there too forevers now >///>

Oh and, I dunno if it's just me, but when I seem to download the 1.0.2 release the images/lowesolution/lr_footprints.png file seems to be missing, and the hr_ and sr_ files are still in there. Might you have forgotten to add a file?

1 year, 6 months ago

Should be fixed now. Don't know what happened... maybe a whoopsie when i copied things back and forth...

New response