Weapon Bandoleer

Adds additional weapon slots via a bandoleer item. Useful for mods that add lots of weapons to the game.

Content
1 year, 8 days ago
Combat

i Modular Turrets (some Handheld) Compatibility

1 year, 10 days ago

At least one of the gun types from Modular Turrets, the Heavy MG (the thermal laser can be placed in a grid, but i don't think it can be used as a normal gun, though i haven't gotten far enough to check that one yet) can be used as a player-held gun as well as crafted into a turret like normal. However, when I try to place the Heavy MG in the bandoleer instead of in a normal gun slot, it says "This item is restricted from being put into this container item." and won't let me. I'd like to request you add compatibility to place that gun in the bandoleer. Alternatively, give us a setting to override the restriction and either unrestrict the slots or whitelist items manually.

1 year, 8 days ago

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have just published an update to fix this bug. Please let me know if there are any more problems.

1 year, 8 days ago

Unsure if this is related to your fix or not, but if there is ammo in the top bar when you click enable (discovered this by accident due to it being place on the top by it grabbing ammo newly added to my inventory) it causes an unrecoverable error. Otherwise the new update is working great so far

1 year, 8 days ago

Thank you for the heads up. I have deployed a fix for that bug.

New response