Water Belts

by RedRafe

Simply allows belts to be placed on water. Additional settings to allow electric poles, pipes, rails, roboports, radars, inserters and turrets too.

Tweaks
1 year, 1 month ago
Logistics

b [Solved] Incompatible with Space Exploration

1 year, 8 months ago

The way the mod is currently implemented, it's not compatible with Space Exploration space belts.
Please update your logic to use table.remove (), instead of hard coding the layers.

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I've had time to implement the suggested method (I refactore the whole mod basically). For what I've tested, it loads with SE, and you can place space space-belts on water (on Nauvis). is it the intended behaviour? (Also, is there a way to test orbit behaviors from edit mode? thanks)

In any case, I've left room in the code to whitelist/blacklist entities and edit collision masks for further compatibility with other mods, I'll further investigate with SE and Alien Biomes if you think the current behaviour is not the intended one :)

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

The problem was that your changed allowed all belts to be used in space iirc, since you undid the changes that stopped that behavior.
Allowing space belts on water doesn't seem out of line for this mod, space belts are allowed to be built on the ground anyway.

To test orbital behavior, you can use some console commands to enter debug mode which reveals all zones for you to access.

/se-debug, /se-suit-up and /se-teleport-to-zone.

1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks! It should be fixed now, I'll test that behavior and push additional compatibility if needed

This thread has been locked.