Warptorio

by NONOCE

Build your base on a platform that follow you from planets to planets and escape biters before they overwhelm you.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.17.34

g Is It possible to make It compatible with factorissimo?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I know it kinda changes the mod completely. But i like to play with Bob's and angels. So its nearly Impossible If o have tô rebuild everything every time i warp.
O tried factorissimo and the game crushs as soon as i enter the factory
Is It possible to make It compatible with factorissimo?
(Sry for the bad english)

Edit: btw. Your mod is amazing. It made me play factorio again, after many months. It was a great Idea.

4 years ago

It's funny you read my mind, I had tried to use factorissimo with this and had the same crash experience.

4 years ago

When placing a factory outside the platform and entering it.... Behemoth Paradise. Instant death
Placing a factory on the platform gives same result.

Couldnt stop laughing.
No crash though

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

(this applies to the version of warptorio i'm making - independent from Nonoce)

Q: Is it possible to support?
A: Yes, anything is possible.

Q: Am I going to add support to the version i'm working on?
A: No. Either deal with it, or post some code to move the warehouses on the platform to the new surfaces.

Q: Bu-But i like factorissimo!
A: They work in the underground just fine. On the actual platform however, they break between warps.
This is unavoidable.
You could use them as pocket chests if you really want to use this mod (use them to mine, then pick up between warps), but that's about it.

4 years ago

They dont break on the platform, they lock the entire effing computer up to the point where I cant even pull up task manager to kill the game. This shouldn't even be possible. So its a major bug and needs to be fixed.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

They dont break on the platform, they lock the entire effing computer up to the point where I cant even pull up task manager to kill the game. This shouldn't even be possible. So its a major bug and needs to be fixed.

What i said applies to warptorio 2 (where it is already fixed), not this version of the mod. - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/warptorio2

New response