Warptorio

by NONOCE

Build your base on a platform that follow you from planets to planets and escape biters before they overwhelm you.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.17.34

b Underground logistics not working

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

After upgrading to warp logistics 2, the chest connections between surface and underground level 1 have stopped working. Pipe connections keep working, assuming they're meant to be unidirectional. Underground level 1 to level 2 works fine as well.

Edit: Not sure if surface to underground worked at level 1. I think I only tested how it works with level 1 to 2.

4 years ago

I will look if I can reproduce that.

4 years ago

Ok I could find and fix this bug, this problem should not occur anymore in 0.2.1. Thank you for posting it.

4 years ago

The right side of the underground logistic still does not work. For belts also as for pipes.

4 years ago

The right side of the underground logistic still does not work. For belts also as for pipes.

Incorrect.
In warptorio's current state, one side of the logistics transfers up, the other side transfers down.

4 years ago

OKay, but why can you change there directions of the loaders?

4 years ago

I'm not sure what you're looking to achieve by asking why, but the answer is: Because that is default factorio behaviour. Why WOULDN'T you be able to change the directions of the loaders?

4 years ago

I don't get it, if it is only for pushing resources upwards, that the direction change does not make any sense?

4 years ago

I agree it is confusing, and same with the logistics pipes. It took me a while to figure out that each side is separately up/down, and this isn't really indicated anywhere.

It is intuitive to assume the loaders direction dictates how the resources are moved around, but any deviation from default factorio behavior needs to be managed by code.
And right now, that code doesn't exist.
That's why you're getting confused, and i'm sure many other people are too.

I made a discord for warptorio if you want to talk a bit more easily.
https://discord.gg/a9CNarA

4 years ago

Okay thanks.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Directional loaders has been added to the new update: https://gyazo.com/5332418acf7cfe97d1bd6f279121e488

I also made the pipes unidirectional while i was at it.

New response