Warptorio

by NONOCE

Build your base on a platform that follow you from planets to planets and escape biters before they overwhelm you.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.17.34

g Could need a Guide

4 years ago

Greetings,
after i have read your Mod i liked it pretty much. Then i started using it with a new Map and i got pretty fast annoyed^^.

I cant setup any Structures (drill, pump, generator, ...) outside of the Platform because i need to port each 5-10 Minutes away. So i lose more items then i gain from collecting anything. I hadnt even the time to gather enough resources to produce the wood based weaponary from the Mod Bio Industries. And after the second port i am out of starting ammo and have to hit them with the gun.

I hope someone will be this kind and could give me a small guide.

4 years ago

Hello. Thanks for the appreciation !

The mod is still not very well balanced so certains things can be out of place regarding that. Meanwhile to adapt the difficulty, you can change the warp polution factor in the mod settings . The closer to 1, the longer they will take to attack. I think you have to do it in the main menu for it to register though, I don't know why yet. That is a good idea to look at particulary if you are playing mods that are far from the vanilla balance.

Of course every warp upgrade is here to help doing more work while you are on a planet so you have to research them with priority.

4 years ago

Greetings,
i have set the Pollution to 1.
I am using Robot World and FasterStart for a faster Start.
But on the other hand i am using Swarmageddon! - Enhanced Biter Swarms and Schall Endgame Evolution (Setting 10 for highest possible Aliens and normal difficulty) to make the biters at any point a challenge.
But like i said you need to set up a base outside your base to get water, ore, make electricity and with this you lose your hard earned gathering.
When i dont even have the time to set up something i dont have the resources and i cant research anything. Maybe i am so slow for that but i have done it now a few times and i am always running out of resources, ammo, time and life^^.

New response