Wagon Auto Graphics

by judos

Cargo-wagons automatically adapt graphics according to content, graphics by Yuoki Industries

Content
4 years ago
Trains

b When wagon graphics are set the wagon filter is reset

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I love you mod, but when wagon graphics are set the wagon filter is reset, which scrambles some of my train setups.

Will try again when you fix this.

Suggestions:
- loading / unloading animations
- when wagon is empty don't revert to base wagon but leave the empty new graphics in place.

Cannot uninstall your mod without destroying every wagon that is new graphics! So another suggestion:
- create a mod setting that reverts all wagons to base

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I love you mod, but when wagon graphics are set the wagon filter is reset, which scrambles some of my train setups.

Will try again when you fix this.

Suggestions:
- loading / unloading animations
- when wagon is empty don't revert to base wagon but leave the empty new graphics in place.

Cannot uninstall your mod without destroying every wagon that is new graphics! So another suggestion:
- create a mod setting that reverts all wagons to base

Thank you for the heads up of what it breaks when I remove the mod!
I thought I forgot to set my filters but luckily I discovered this before it was too late.
I liked the graphics so I added Youkis mod and do the wagons manually.

3 years ago

The warning about uninstalling the mod was very useful.
Before removing the mod, I cleaned all the wagons resulting in vanilla graphics.
So, I didn't miss any wagon. Thank you for the warning!

I am removing it because I am doing tests with the positions of wagons coded in the LTN and their type of wagon.
And since Wagon Auto Graphics adds N more signals for each type of graphics, this is driving me crazy.

New response