Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b Crash with Py

1 year, 2 months ago

Getting a similar crash to others - I am using the Py suite of mods. You can reproduce by sticking a Natural Gas derrick and doing the initial pumping (no resources yet). Once the initial pump is completed to get a resource, your mod crashes.

The mod VortiK's Deep core mining (2.10.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event vtk-deep-core-mining::on_resource_depleted (ID 27)
vtk-deep-core-mining/lib/resource.lua:54: attempt to index field 'products' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
vtk-deep-core-mining/lib/resource.lua:54: in function 'spawn_ore_patch_on_depleted_ore'
vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:20: in function <vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:19>

7 months ago

Hello, is this something you still encounter in 2.11.1 ?

7 months ago

Yes,still in 2.11.1

7 months ago

Could you please post me your save game on a file sharing service so I can reproduce the problem ?

7 months ago

VortiK - just a subtle note - the most recent confirmation wasn't from the OP.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Sorry, I don't know how to upload the file(My location is CN)

but it should be related to PYcoalprocessing, and there is no distribution option for deep cracks in the resource settings during game preset
I think it's possible that the resource points of the fractures overlap with those of the oil wells

New response