Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g Conflict with Seablock or Omnimatter, "vtk-deepcore-mining-crack" is removed

2 years ago

Just so you know, there can be an error from combining it with Sea Block or maybe Omnimatter? Sorry... for not being more precise, I'm playing with many mods and those are the most obvious that would modify it.

The error is in lib/resource.lua, around line 288 in function create_crack. One of them removed the entity "vtk-deepcore-mining-crack". I did not investigate, I added a check for the prototype else return end... I'm not asking for a fix, I'm posting this so if someone else runs into it, it has been documented. A conflict dependency would be useful if someone figured out which mod(s) caused the issue.

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't test Sea Block or Omnimatter myself but indeed I wouldn't be surprised if Deep Core is not compatible.

If anyone confirms I'll add an explicit incompatibility.

New response