Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

i DCMD graphics request

3 years ago

Dear VortiK,

I follow the Deep core mining mod closely, it's one of the highest on my wish-list, especially now that I've seen the ADCMD graphic. However, the DCMD graphic is rendered at the wrong viewing angle, has too much sharpness, and too much contrast (bright whites, dark blacks). And for that reason, I'm not yet ready to play with DCM.

Is there anyone working on this graphic? If anyone out there has the same reservation I have about DCM, please post so VortiK can hear that we care about this graphic. Thanks to all!

3 years ago

the mod is cool but the sprites for the miners don't really fit well they look out of place

3 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that the gfx are not very vanilla like, I'd love to do something better but it's really out of my skills !

I feel the current ones are good enough and the core part of the mod is the functionnality.

New response