Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g Realistic Ores

4 years ago

Realistic Ores changes the color of ores and ore fields. Once you've cleared all ore, there may appear an ore patch (from your mod) that has a different color than the ore itself. Could you change the color of these patches if Realistic Ores is active, please?

4 years ago

Hello,

This could be possible but I'd have to add specific custom gfx to support it, or make iron and copper more generic like other supported mods' ores. Also I feel this work should be done by the realistic mod actually :P

Anyway, not a "no" but no promises :)

4 years ago

Thanks! It's not really game-breaking after all (like a hard crash), just confusing, so just take your time -- or ask the Realistic Ores author. :-D

4 years ago

I've asked the author of Realistic Ores, and he promised to do something from his end. :-)

New response