Cannon Turret

by VortiK

Adds a cannon mounted turret and specific cannon shell magazine ammunition that behave like the tank shells without friendly fire colliding. Bonus technology to make all walls and gates resistant to explosions to better works with the cannon turret.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

b [FIXED] Conflict with Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Good afternoon! After the last update of krastorio 2 There was a conflict with your mod. Here is the boot message:

Failed to load the following mods: vtk-cannon-turret / data-final-fixes.lua: 13: attempt to index field 'physical-projectile-damage-16' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
--vtk-cannon-turret - / data-final-fixes.lua: 13: in main chunk
Disable Modes:
• vtk-cannon-turret (1.12.0)

Thanks!

2 years ago

Hello, my bad this is a bug with Angel + bob specifically. I've just pushed a fix in 2.8.1.

2 years ago

That fix was for one of your other mods. This is a different bug, with Cannon Turret and Krastorio 2, and still needs an update.

2 years ago

My bad, will take a look as soon as I can !

2 years ago

Just tested and I can't reproduce it with Krastorio 2 version 1.2.11, do you still have the issue ?

2 years ago

Yes, I get the same error still. I have a bunch of other mods aside from those two, so it could be something else in combination (Space Exploration comes to mind as the most likely candidate to be messing with research trees), but it didn't use to be an error until recently.

Removing the referenced line in my local copy worked, but then obviously it misses out on at least one level of projectile damage research.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Good day! I apologize for the delay.

We have gangs of terrorists for several days the city (Almaty) robbed and killed police officers. Internet was not working. Now, thank God - everything seems to be getting better ...

Cannon Turret + Krastorio 2 - it seems to work now.
Cannon Turret + Space Exploration - also starts normally.
Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration - work without problems.

Cannon Turret + Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration - a conflict occurs.

2 years ago

Apparently - this mod will have to be forgotten ... sad ... :(

2 years ago

Dude are you seriously whining because a modder doing a passion contribution to the community of a video game doesn't responds withing 2 days of a bug report ?

Anyway, this crash with K2 + SE + Cannon Turret is fixed in 1.12.1

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hey VortiK
big thanks 4 the update. :) now i can activate your great Mod again. A great use 4 my old explosiv uranium shells since i get my mk2 tank from K2.

Greetings and stay effectiv

MoSII

2 years ago

It's just light trolling. :)....

no need to take it too seriously. I just wanted to know what's going on with the mod?

So I formatted the message so that you would like to answer it ....

Thanks!

New response