Cannon Turret

by VortiK

Adds a cannon mounted turret and specific cannon shell magazine ammunition that behave like the tank shells without friendly fire colliding. Bonus technology to make all walls and gates resistant to explosions to better works with the cannon turret.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g Rampant Arsenal Upgrade / Technology Compatibility

2 years ago

Hi, I've been using this mod in conjunction with Rampant Arsenal, and all the turret upgrade technologies have been split up.
For example, there is a "Cannon Shell Damage" technology and a "Cannon Shell Speed" technology that both apply bonuses to many cannon shells, including the cannon shells used to create the magazines for the turret.

Unfortunately, these bonuses are not applied to the magazines constructed from the shells. Is there a way to add the magazines to the list of applicable ammunition for "Cannon Shell Damage" and "Cannon Shell Speed" technologies? It seems to support a lot of other mods.

Additionally, the technology to add resistances to walls and gates does not show up either.

2 years ago

Hello, indeed Rampant arsenal adds lot of its own new weapons including a canon turret already.

I feel this would need too much work to make an explicit compatibility and it wouldn't add much to Rampant Arsenal.

I could mark my mod as explicitly incompatible but well.

New response