Cannon Turret

by VortiK

Adds a cannon mounted turret and specific cannon shell magazine ammunition that behave like the tank shells without friendly fire colliding. Bonus technology to make all walls and gates resistant to explosions to better works with the cannon turret.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g I love this mod, but its not 100% compatible with Krastorio 2 what is sad

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Can you please make the mod profit from damage and fire rate researches made when using Krastorio 2? Damage always stays the same when using this mod with Krastorio 2 which is very sad. I think the turrets are very cool.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,

Thanks for you message and glad you like this mod !

I'm playing Krastorio 2 aswell and suspected that bonuses were missing, thanks for confirming it !

I've just pushed a version to add Krastorio2 compatibility to Cannon shell magazine bonus.

Let me know how it goes !

3 years ago

Thank you! It works perfect :)

3 years ago

Can you explain maybe what you did to fix it? I saw you add a condition for your ammo upgrades, but I want to do the same for another mod and it does not work. Have you changed something else to make the techs work?

3 years ago

Hello,

I've made two changes :
- Conditionned the technology bonus insert only when Krastorio2 is not enabled (to add magazine bonus to vanilla technologies). When Krastorio2 is present, this then does nothing.
- Added the bonus to Krastorio2 technologies in the data-final-fixes.lua (file in the mod root), conditionned by the presence of Krastorio2.
This is the place for changes that should be applied at the end of the game load when all mods have been loaded once. At this moment Krastorio2 has changed all the technologies and we can add our own.

Hope this is clear enought !

2 years ago

Considering this thread is talking about Krastorio 2 compatibility, there are 3 upgrade research that's not appearing on research bonus, which is 8-10.
Upgrade research of 1-7,11-15,16-infinite are fine.

Disclaimer: I'm not aware if this is intended, don't found any description / explanation. The fact that vanilla stop at 7-infinite seems like an incoincidence and more like a bug where 8-10 research upgrade is not considered. but 11-15 seems fine so I'm not sure what's up.

2 years ago

Hello, this should be fixed in 1.12.1.

New response