Cannon Turret

by VortiK

Adds a cannon mounted turret and specific cannon shell magazine ammunition that behave like the tank shells without friendly fire colliding. Bonus technology to make all walls and gates resistant to explosions to better works with the cannon turret.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g Graphics update

4 years ago

Hello!

I have been reworking all the graphic assets, trying to give the turrets a better look (better resolution and more vanilla-stile, added color masks etc). I tried to make game-standard icons too for everything.

If you are interesting in adding it to the mod, I could pass it to you. Just give credit and its fine!

4 years ago

Hello,

For sure this would be welcome ! No problem for crediting of course ! Do you have a comparison to show ?

4 years ago

Yes!

https://imgur.com/a/6e6lpp2

I think that in that picture you can see everything: the turrets, the shells and turret icons. I also made the spanish translation, because why not.

4 years ago

Wow this is awesome! I'll push the code of the mod to github so you can contribute it that's ok for you ?

4 years ago

I've never used it... Can I just send you the files via mail? I can tell you the files I changed, just the images, a bit of coding in the entity LUA, and the locale folder.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

No problem! Contact me on Discord : VortiK#0683 :)

4 years ago

Whoa! This is awesome!

Cheers to you both!

4 years ago

I'm glad you liked it!

New response