Armor Plating

by VortiK

Adds armor plating equipment to increase vehicles hitpoints and improve their survivability. - Supports AAI Vehicles. - Supports Angel's Heavy Tank. - Has built in mod support.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Armor

b Grid contents is lost when vehicle is mined

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi, I think I've found a real bug this time! :-)

Put down a car and insert some equipment into the grid. Put something in the trunk, fuel the vehicle and add ammo. Mine the vehicle. If you had enough free space in your character inventory, everything that was in the car will be in your inventory now -- everything except the grid equipment, it will be lost. I think you should hook into on_pre_player_mined_item and remove the grid contents.

4 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the report, I've taken a look at this case during 0.18 compatibility upgrade but I'll need more time to properly fix it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello Pi-C, I've ran some more test and actually the grid contents aren't lost when the vehicule is mined, the grid is preserved and its content aswell, when you place the vehicle again in the world the grid is still there and accessible!

The bonus is also properly reapply on the vehicule placing as its grid is checked again for its content. It's actually the same working as the modular armors, they keep their grid and content even if you unequip them.

Also, like the armors, you can actually open the vehicule grid from your inventory if it has content :
https://imgur.com/PSPuTI3

Let me know if you can confirm this on your side !

4 years ago

Confirmed. I must have missed that, but it's great that you don't have to reinsert everything after mining a car. Sorry for the noise! :-)

New response