Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i Add Support for Other Mods

1 year, 8 months ago

Hey, I use Advanced Belts (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AdvancedBelts) and there the beloved loaders for their belts are missing. Would it work to integrate loader support for this mod?
I have been looking for mods that add faster belts for a while. However, Bob's logistic is too extensive for me and Ultimate Belts are definitely too fast xd
Thank u

1 year, 8 months ago

I could add support for these, yes.

1 year, 8 months ago

that would be really cool! πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

1 year, 8 months ago

Ah, I see he added it natively. Awesome! Ideal implementation, haha.

1 year, 8 months ago

yea i just asked him if it was possible from his side haha

1 year, 7 months ago

I would also like to add that when used with Deadlock Compact Loaders, the recipe for Compact Loaders is exponentially cheaper than your loaders.
A toggle for making the Deadlock loader recipes as expensive as yours or even more so, because they are smaller, would be neat.

New response