Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g Unloading/Loading Trains

2 years ago

So I have Loader Redux, have it enabled in the mod settings to accept all trains (snapping enabled too if that changes anything), restarted and rebooted everything but the only thing that works is unloading a train with items in it. It refuses to load items onto a cargo wagon.

2 years ago

It works for me; do you have a save? And is your setting "all trains" or "auto only"? Auto only won't load a train that isn't set to automatically run a schedule and is at a station.

2 years ago

I tried both and neither settings worked. I can send a save in a second.

2 years ago

eNpjZGBkMGUAgwZ7EOZgSc5PzIHxGBgOOHAl5xcUpBbp5helIgtz
JheVpqTq5meiKk7NS82t1E1KLEZSDDQ1syg/D90E1uKS/DxUkZKi1NR
iZI3cpUWJeZmlueh6GRhFljtvbGiRYwDh//UMCv//gzCQ9QDoFxBmYG
wAq2YEisEAa3JOZloaA4OCIxA7gRUxMlaLrHN/WDXFnhGiRs8ByvgAF
TmQBBPxhDH8HHBKqcAYJkjmGIPBZyQGxNISoBVQVRwOCAZEsgUsydj7
duuC78cu2DH+Wfnxkm9Sgj2joavIuw9G6+yAkuwgLzDBiVkzQWAnzCs
MMDMf2EOlbtoznj0DAm/sGVlBOkRAhIMFkDjgzczAKMAHZC3oARIKMg
wwp9nBjBFxYEwDg28wnzyGMS7bo/sDGBA2IMPlQMQJEAG2EOEyCNOh3
4HRQR4mK4lQAtRvxIDshhSED0/CrD2MZD+aQzAjAtkfaCIqDliigQtk
YQqceMEMdw0wPC+ww3gO8x0YmUEMkKovQDEIDyQDMwpCCziAg5uZAQG
AaWPh9KsXAAi4osA=<<<

2 years ago

eNpjZGBkMGUAgwZ7EOZgSc5PzIHxGBgOOHAl5xcUpBbp5helIgtz
JheVpqTq5meiKk7NS82t1E1KLEZSDDQ1syg/D90E1uKS/DxUkZKi1NR
iZI3cpUWJeZmlueh6GRhFljtvbGiRYwDh//UMCv//gzCQ9QDoFxBmYG
wAq2YEisEAa3JOZloaA4OCIxA7gRUxMlaLrHN/WDXFnhGiRs8ByvgAF
TmQBBPxhDH8HHBKqcAYJkjmGIPBZyQGxNISoBVQVRwOCAZEsgUsydj7
duuC78cu2DH+Wfnxkm9Sgj2joavIuw9G6+yAkuwgLzDBiVkzQWAnzCs
MMDMf2EOlbtoznj0DAm/sGVlBOkRAhIMFkDjgzczAKMAHZC3oARIKMg
wwp9nBjBFxYEwDg28wnzyGMS7bo/sDGBA2IMPlQMQJEAG2EOEyCNOh3
4HRQR4mK4lQAtRvxIDshhSED0/CrD2MZD+aQzAjAtkfaCIqDliigQtk
YQqceMEMdw0wPC+ww3gO8x0YmUEMkKovQDEIDyQDMwpCCziAg5uZAQG
AaWPh9KsXAAi4osA=<<<

2 years ago

That's a map seed I presume, I need an actual save file. Upload to Google drive and link, please.

2 years ago

Oh sorry let me try and do that then.

2 years ago

So, it works fine. Are you certain you're using the correct loaders? The larger, 2x1 loaders and not the smaller, 1x1 Deadlock loaders which can't use trains?

2 years ago

If you'd like to use a 1x1 footprint loader that works with trainers, I suggest Miniloader.

2 years ago

I've only tried the fast loaders 1x2 to test it, I'm able to unload trains but not load items into cargo wagons with them.

2 years ago

I just tried both regular and fast 1x2 loaders to try and take items from a chest to a cargo wagon and it still won't work, the items appear into the loader but don't load into the cargo wagon.

2 years ago

Can you post a picture of what the setup is that you're trying, which isn't working?

2 years ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wyLYmOzBdYTy5FnDm_YVFy1C86dKP4cY/view?usp=sharing

I hovered over the loader to show that it's filled with copper but not loading it onto the cargo wagon

2 years ago

Loaders can only load or unload. In order to load from a chest into a cargo wagon you will need two loaders in sequence, one to unload the chest, one to load the cargo wagon.

2 years ago

I'm putting two loaders in sequence and they aren't loading the cargo wagon still.

2 years ago

Nevermind got it to work thank you!

New response