Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b In the "map editor"

2 years ago

In the "map editor" , the connecting train will report an error

2 years ago

Do you have a screenshot? What error?

2 years ago

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgIeBQE_soDBjcQnBu76EyHlyD-r7g?e=aees7H

2 years ago

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgIeBQE_soDBjcQnBu76EyHlyD-r7g?e=Y5fGXC

2 years ago

Could you send me the save file? I can't reproduce this issue with the minimal set of mods, so something else is at play.

2 years ago

Could you send me the save file? I can't reproduce this issue with the minimal set of mods, so something else is at play.
I don't know what you mean by saving files.

To reproduce this problem is very simple, map editor - create a new scene - start the game - put a car on the ground, and then put a loader, which will report an error.

If I close all other modules and only open this module, an error will be reported.

My English is not very good. It's translated by computer. I wonder if you can understand it

2 years ago

The game that starts normally will not report an error, but only in the "new scene"

2 years ago

Got it, I have reproduction. I'll see what can be done here.

2 years ago

Interesting. It's related to the New Scenario being paused, and so game tick is either 0 or 1. If you unpause and then pause the editor, the issue goes away. I'll see if I can eliminate it entirely.

2 years ago

It's a train car, not a car

2 years ago

Ah, ok, it's because in the Editor the game starts paused so the setup function hasn't run, but you can interact with the world and place things which generates events.

This should be a simple fix. :)

2 years ago

I've pushed a fix, you should be good to go now.

2 years ago

I've pushed a fix, you should be good to go now.
I tested it. Good. Thank you

New response