Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g Loaders Won't Load

3 years ago

Since the 1.1 update, the loaders won't load or unload trains anymore...is that intended or a bug?

3 years ago

Hm. It looks like train loading works under the following conditions:

• A train has arrived at a station (this generates an on_train_changed_state event that the loaders look for to start loading/unloading)
  • A cargo wagon has been built in their vicinity (this generates an on_built event that loaders look for)
  • A loader has been built next to a cargo wagon (this generats an on_built event that scans for nearby cargo wagons)

But it doesn't look like it works with construction robots, and I recall there being a change where on_built for construction robots was separated out. I will work on figuring this out, in the short term re-dock your trains. :D

3 years ago

I have pushed a fix for when robots build loaders. Can you confirm whether this resolves your problem?

3 years ago

Unfortunately the issue still exists...none of the loaders will load or unload trains...I have a different loader mod as well, and that no longer loads or unloads trains either...so Im not sure if its the mods or somehow my game file got corrupted...

3 years ago

Oh. You have Loader Redux installed? Do you have train loading/unloading enabled under Map settings?

3 years ago

Could you send me your save, or tell me what mods you have installed?

3 years ago

Yes I do have loader redux installed as well....saw the enable/disable thing this morning and tried that...apparently it automatically reset itself back to disabled no matter what the setting was...give me a day or two and ill send you a copy of my save & the mod list...

3 years ago

If you remove Loader Redux does it load from trains? If so you'll need to talk to Optera about the bug, as it would be an issue with Loader Redux.

3 years ago

Well, apparently, after uninstalling, and reinstalling, your mod (tyvm for all the help btw, I very much appreciate it), loader redux, and then using some holy oils and saying some prayer over the computer, and the standard fix for everything called a "reboot" everything is working perfectly now...

New response