Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i Krastorio 2

3 years ago

Please, do compatibility to Krastorio 2 Mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've looked into it. I'm not opposed to adding loaders for Krastorio's belt tiers.

Krastorio does have loaders of its own, though. Is the interest a vanilla-style graphic? Because I'm also amenable to just reskinning those, and in fact that's my preference. So if your interest is just vanilla-style graphics, that would be how I would go about this.

3 years ago

These loaders work with trains, but the Krastorio loaders don't work ...

3 years ago

Loaders by default do not work with trains. Vanilla Loaders HD and Loader Redux work with trains via scripting in control.lua that has high UPS cost. VHD: Krastorio just reskins the Krastorio loaders that already exist. If you want those loaders to work with Trains I'd suggest asking the Krastorio devs to implement that support.

3 years ago

Thanks for the explanation, I'll try

New response