Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b invalid settings causing crash on launch

4 years ago

So if you have some of the settings turned on that requires bob's overhaul settings but don't have those overhaul settings turned on, the game will crash on launch, even re downloading this mod doesn't fix.
So i had to disable this mod, change bob's settings, then re enable this mod, then change both settings to fix.
Which without messing with files takes about 4 restarts.

My suggestion would be to catch that bob's overhaul isn't turned on and either inform the player, or just turn your settings off during launch if that's possible

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

That shouldn't be happening...!

Edit: I'm working to find the combination of settings that crash. Do you have those? Also which version of the mod? I'm trying to replicate your crash, but enabling the overhaul options in VHD and disabling the overhaul options in Bob's Logistics does not crash for me.

I'm using the latest version of Factorio with VHD 0.17.5.

4 years ago

im currently backdated factorio to 17.66 because of the chemplant graphic change, which i believe still breaks angels
i do have this mod on latest tho, and i will need a bit of time to minimize and pinpoint, which i should have been doing sorry, because i currently have 120+ mods enabled

4 years ago

well i got that quick
https://gyazo.com/0ed11f9e496bc76cb80609e6f84c1b7a
https://gyazo.com/73ea377626a2e66c4a403371787e9c29
only mods enabled: this mod, loader redux, bob's logistics, bob's library

4 years ago

Fixed. Was related to letting Loader Redux setup all the loaders, but not protecting against the case where the belt overhaul wasn't enabled.

Which was an oversight, it was protected in research/items. lel.

New response