Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i smaller

4 years ago

I guess Im not the first one asking for this, and Im sure this has a reason not to be, but I have to ask:

can you make these 1x1?

4 years ago

you probably are going to tell me that I have miniloaders for that, but I like your recipe better, and also the fact that you dont have separeted versions depended on weather they have filter or not

4 years ago

So I explored this, and while I can make an appropriately sized item, actually making it work requires coding knowledge I don't have, so at the least it's beyond me. It's probably doable, though.

It'd be easier to just make a mod that tweaks miniloaders to change the recipes/remove the no-filter versions.

4 years ago

Could you add some soft dependency with miniloaders to do that? , kind of like what you did with loader redux

4 years ago

I'm sorry to bother you, if I knew how to make mods I'd do it myself

4 years ago

If it's too complicated, or would take too long just drop it, don't bother

4 years ago

I'm happy to make a mod that mods miniloader, as a sort of companion mod rather than integrated into this one. At some point in the nearish future, ofc.

New response