Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Loaders don't show in logistic request menu

4 years ago

Pretty self explanatory, it's not possible to select loaders from this mod when using logistics robots or chests, this has completely halted my ability to automate construction of these loaders using bots in my mall :(

Thanks.

4 years ago

Update: With Loaders Redux installed as well this is fixed, but it would be good to have this basic functionality in this mod on its own.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah, this mod really needs this functionality, with loaders redux I apparently can't load directly onto trains any more... (EDIT: Nvm i just saw the config setting for trains. Thanks :3)

4 years ago

Ok, took a bit to figure out what was going on here, but it is fixed. I will release an update in the near future, going to finally finish those new graphics first.

4 years ago

And pushed the fix for this, along with first pass on 0.17 textures.

New response