Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g power usage?

5 years ago

Hi,

is there a way to add a challenge and add a power usage for loaders?
Otherwise it feels kinda cheaty to me...

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

There may be a way. When I have time I can look into it. In the mean time you can turn the recipes up to 11, and they become hellishly expensive. Check out the recipe image for the settings to tick.

5 years ago

hi kira,
thanks for the advice.

its not about the cost efficiency i care, but about the upkeep-costs.
Perhaps its enough to set the drain to ~500kw or 1MW, so that one has really to think about IF and where it is helpful to use loaders, instead of spamming all stations and assemblers with them.

Just setting up the costs is something that wont hurt you after having sent 20k rockets - but having 1000loaders draining 1 MW each... ouch - you would have to constantly expand your nuclear plant...

5 years ago

Hello guys! I agree with Speadge and want to ask for (optional) add power usage for loaders too.
Suggest this for beginning:

["basic-loader"] = 75 KW
["loader"] = 150 KW
["fast-loader"] = 250 KW
["express-loader"] = 400 KW
["purple-loader"] = 650 KW
["green-loader"] = 1 MW

Can't wait! Thanks for great mod!!!

3 years ago

If you can, i please ask you again for adding (deactivateable by menu checkbox) some hidden entity with power consumption... Or maybe you can talk and give this 2x1 art to miniloader author, because he ask for such gfx to do 2x1 version...

New response