Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b minor fix

5 years ago

Hi! recently i isntalled this mod and i liked but it needs manual fix to connect chest or to other loaders and i wish that it could detect both ends and 'change it' and you dont need to do that today in the next update maybe :)

Thanks in advance

5 years ago

What you're looking for is "Snapping" behavior. I don't have that in this mod, but Loader Redux does have this control logic, and you can install that (and leave all the Loader Redux settings disabled under Vanilla Loaders HD startup settings) and it will have the snapping logic you're looking for, and all the vanilla look/recipes. :)

5 years ago

i knew i had to but with the custom stacks affect your mod not the loader redux but well gotta go re install the mod :)

5 years ago

Hm? What do you mean?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I came here to report same issue with basic loaders.

I have both vanilla loaders hd and loder redux installed. All of the other loaders's snap logic works great but basic loaders need manual rotation and placement.

Loader Redux has a method call to attach snapping logic to loaders.
This problem can be solved if you can call this method if loader redux is also installed with your mod.
remote.call("loader-redux", "add_loader", "basic-loader")

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Fixed.

5 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix.

New response