Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Loader not craftable on old maps

5 years ago

If the mod is activated for existing maps, the loaders are not craftable (or even shown in crafting popup). They only appear after the specific logistics research.

In my case:
I started a new map, played some time on it and then activated the mod. The yellow loader is not craftable but after researching logistics 2, the red loader appears in crafting screen - but the yellow don't.

Is it possible to fix it?

5 years ago

Could you send me this map? It's possibly a migrations issue, in which case I'll need to investigate it.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Though that seems odd. Hm. I'll see if I can reproduce following your steps with a new map.

5 years ago

Repro'd. It's a migrations issue, I'll figure out how those work and fix it. Should be reasonably straight forward, just need to reload the techs.

5 years ago

Fixed and pushed the update.

New response