Vanilla Loaders

by Kirazy

Adds the vanilla loaders to the game with customizable recipe difficulty, and with support for cargo wagons via lua scripting. Supports belts added by Bob's Logistics and Ultimate Belts. When installed side-by-side with Loader Redux, will use Loader Redux's snapping logic and train loading. Additionally, with a startup setting, may be used as a dumb mod to simply reskin Loader Redux.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b express-loader-structure.png error

5 years ago

I get an error that it cannot find file graphics/entitity/loader/express-loader-structure.png. I checked and that file si not there, but it is in entitry/express-loader/ directory. I moved it manually and then got an error that the fast-loader-structure.png was not found in loader directory. I'll try to pile them all in that folder and let you know what happens

5 years ago

They do load now, but all the loaders are set to require filters. is that intentional? It's OK if it is, I just was not sure.

5 years ago

Ok, even then they don't work. It might very well be a mod conflict on my end. I can place them, set a filter and they don't do anything.

5 years ago

I had loader redux. I disabled it, removed it from the "synch with save" option and they work now. Not sure if this was also causing the graphic files not being found though.

5 years ago

Hm, I'll play around with that combination. I think generally it's probably not wise to have both Loader Redux and this, but I can take a look and see what I can do on my end to make interaction smoother.

I will see if that does anything to the graphics issue. And also take a look at that section of code anyways.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Found the graphics bug, and fixed. Pushing an update shortly. It was my bad, when I had moved the files into their own folders, the line for out-direction hadn't been properly updated in code.

5 years ago

Thanks. For me, I just dropped redux. So, don't work on that just for me. If others want it or you just want to do it, then that's fine, but I don't need it myself.

5 years ago

I'll still poke, just to see if there are any weird adverse interactions. At the moment I'm adding a thing to overwrite Bob's basic-transport-belt sprites (since they're just gray-scale) with something more color-appropriate. Just about done, then I'll push the fix.

5 years ago

Pushing the fix.

5 years ago

Huh, weird. The Loader Redux interactions don't seem to be bad, actually. What's happening as far as I can see is that Vanilla-Loader-HD is trumping Loader-Redux when it comes to the recipes, and Loader-Redux adds additional behavior. Probably still shouldn't use them at the same time, though. Hm...

I'll play around with it.

New response