Other Utility Combinators

by ichvii

A set of general utility combinators. Large Combinator, Alphabet Combinator, Direct and Inverse Stacksize Combinator by ichvii

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

i I would like "and gates" and stuff

4 years ago

Can you be more specific? I am not aware, what that mod does and dont want to switch my factorio version to 0.16

4 years ago

latched and unlatched RS latch gate..... AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NOR, NAND, and others

4 years ago

jk latch.... is another

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I know how an AND gate works on two bolean inputs. I do not know, how you want it to work on a pair of signal sets, each containing a whole bunch of 32bit integers.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

And eg an rs latch is really easy to build in factorio. As long as you allow for eg signal-0 to be used as a control signal. Just place a self-wired decider combinator with the condition signal-0=0, everything input count. It will save every number until a reset order, signal-0=1 shows up. you could create the signal-0 in a "anything not equal 0, signal-0=1" decider combinator. I have no intention of adding stuff, which can easily be automated using a small number of combinators. The only thing i might add is, if the result can only be achieved by a number of combinators growing in the amount of items+virtual signal names+fluids.

That is exactly what the other combinators do. Alphabet combinator can be used to isolate one signal, the stack size combinators allow you to calculate how many stacks a certain amount of items is and the large combinator can be used to place many signals in aconstant combinator to avoid the linear scaling in the number of different signals.

New response