Universal Quickstart Belts and Machines deprecated

by Caxx

This mod is intended to be a universal quickstart mod, since I find it annoying to have to switch between the different quickstart mods whenever I want to start a new game with different mod combinations. My plan for this mod is to include many of the major mods out there, and make it as adaptable as possible.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Cheats

i Request: Turrets, Walls, Gates

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm trying my hand at marathon + death world + pitch black + rampant and I'm realizing that starting with a handful of static defenses might be in order.

Starter artillery anyone? :p

4 years ago

It won't be hard to add it, as soon as time permits. The reason why it's not already there is simply that I prefer to have to make due on minimal defenses at start. But I see your point, and I will add it. At start I'm only going to add the basic vanilla stuff.

4 years ago

I added turrets, ammo, walls and gates. I gave artillery a thought but decided to hold on that for now, due to the fact that the player can't build new ammo within resonable time. Atleast not without any tech unlocks, and that goes way beyond my original idea.

Hopefully I will get time in the future to refine this section, to be able to use modded turrets, ammo etc

New response