Universal Quickstart Belts and Machines deprecated

by Caxx

This mod is intended to be a universal quickstart mod, since I find it annoying to have to switch between the different quickstart mods whenever I want to start a new game with different mod combinations. My plan for this mod is to include many of the major mods out there, and make it as adaptable as possible.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Cheats

b Fusion power

4 years ago

Fusion power option for your armor still provide you a bunch of portable solar panels

4 years ago

also for some reason it's not configurable how many solar panels or fusion reactors i should get

4 years ago

and also this mod not allow me to get more than 4 MK2 batteries

4 years ago

I am aware of these limitations, it's still a work in progress. Have patience, there is still a lot of coding left to do.

4 years ago

The code has been reworked, but there are still some quirks. But now there's atleast fusion power and somewhat less limitations. There will still some bugs, especially when using more than 2 fusion reactors on MK2, and I'm working on it.

4 years ago

If mod cannot fit players choice inside armor grid maybe will be better if mod drop all modules in to players inventory? Definitly there be a few people(not me) who want get multiple loadouts for their armor, like combat, building, super sonic speed etc.

4 years ago

I see your point, so I added a checkbox for that in the settings. If it's checked all equipment will be placed in the inventory, and the player will have to put it in their armor manually. This way they will receive all the items, and not only what fits in the armor grid.

New response