Turbines ++

Tired of big nuclear turbine setups? This mod adds new turbines and usage for super/extreme heated steam. With the full setup you will get up to 112.5 MW of power out of 100 MW heat.

Content
2 years ago
Power

g Hi load problems

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

First i want to thank you for a great idea of lowering big areas filled with nuclear stuff.
Another good idea is to make using this turbines power first before other sources like reserve steam engines.

But i have problem with your heater/turbine setups on heavy load. i tried 750deg branch on heavy load >95%) and it have unexplainable problem with lack of steam on some turbines and reactor cooling to 970deg.

Math was this. I used reactors connected in long line, 2 in a row, all connected together with heat pipes around.

Ending row (on each side): 1 reactor 120MW - 2 heaters + 1 pump - 1 turbine

Main row (on each side):
1 reactor 160MW - 3 heaters + 1 pump - 1 turbine
3 main rows:
3 reactors - 3*(3 heaters + 1 pump) - (1+2+2) turbines
Math seems almost perfect.

3 years ago

First i want to thank you for a great idea of lowering big areas filled with nuclear stuff.
Another good idea is to make using this turbines power first before other sources like reserve steam engines.

But i have problem with your heater/turbine setups on heavy load. i tried 750deg branch on heavy load (>95%) and it have unexplainable problem with lack of steam on some turbines and reactor cooling to 970deg.

Math was this. I used reactors connected in long line, 2 in a row, all connected together with heat pipes around.

Main row (on each side):
3 main rows:

3 years ago

But i have problem with your heater/turbine setups on heavy load. i tried 750deg branch on heavy load (>95%) and it have unexplainable problem with lack of steam on some turbines and reactor cooling to 970deg.

Main row (on each side):
3 main rows:

do you have a solution to that problem (change in stats?) or can you attach a screenshot for rebuilding.

New response