TSM Outpost Builder Redux

by utoxin

Turn your extended factory into a massive virtual robot construction zone with the support of the rail system. This mod automates the construction of massive modular giga-bases with trains delivering the exact construction materials needed to distant outpost construction projects. Redux is an updated version maintained by Utoxin. The original author is LordKTor.

Content
2 years ago
Trains

g Can the ME combinator auto-cycle between outposts?

1 year, 10 months ago

Hello,
I have a problem/feature request. I have two outpost stations, one ME station, and one construction train. Outpost 1 was added first, and has outstanding requests that can't be fulfilled because I'm not producing all the items it needs yet. Outpost 2 was added second, and needs items that are currently being produced. However, the ME combinator keeps outputting the unsatisfiable requests for Outpost 1, and does not switch to Outpost 2. Am I using the mod wrong somehow? If it isn't an error on my part, I think there should be a feature to automatically cycle the active outpost, so that unsatisfiable requests can be skipped until later. If there is already a way to do this please let me know.

New response